We live in the Asian Century, with China as the growth engine, and the next 50 years will see many industries disrupted by Chinese consumerism, innovation and aspiration. Many services industries, including healthcare, retail, luxury, travel, education and food are already affected by the rise of China’s middle class, together with their massive investment in technology, R&D, e-commerce and AI. All business leaders and managers need to be aware of the likely impact on their industries and organisations from these disruptive forces and the opportunities it creates for them to develop a new cultural mindset and a China engagement strategy.
David Thomas is an experienced and dynamic speaker who will bring this topic to life at your next conference or event and a thought leader who lives and breathes the China growth story at ground level.
Past speaking engagements include:
- Telstra Young Leaders – The future is China
- ING Top Brokers – Bringing China to You
- Westpac – Doing business in China and India
- CEO Institute – The 8 critical steps to developing your China Strategy
- The Executive Connection – China in the Asian Century