Eight Reasons to Invest in China offers a compelling case for investors to pay close attention to what’s happening in China, and to start researching and assessing the investment opportunities that fit their risk profile.
1. China is the Second Largest Economy in the World
2. China’s Domestic A Share Market is Broad, Deep, Liquid and Strong
3. MSCI will Significantly Increase its Weighting towards China A Shares
4. Foreign Investors are Significantly Underweight China 5. China is Introducing Long Term ‘Patient’ Capital
6. China’s Massive Investment into Energy Transition
7. China is Modernising and Nation-Building
8. China is Proactively Tackling its Major Challenges